This thanksgiving got me thinking about what I'm thankful for this year and I thought I might share them with your readers and hopefully we learn from you as well.
1) I'm thankful for my family and my children for giving me constant love, being bright, and respectful.
2) I'm thankful for my friends - the old ones who have stuck around, and the new ones who keep blowing my mind, and to my generous and kind friends who bought me "GORED GORDED, KITFO, SHIRO, and invited me for drinks.
3) I am thankful for my friends who empathized with my issues and concerns and stood their ground on principle. Friends:
· Who live their life in an honest and truthful way
· Who share their gifts of honesty and integrity with others.
· And friends who always have fun with their friends and community without compromising their values.
4) I'm thankful for the web (CNN, Aiga, Walta, Tigrai online, Dekialula, BBC, and many notable sites for giving me an amazing outlet and the ability to give me updated news bond me with people all over the world. People like you.
5) I am thankful for the teachers who guided and educated my children.
6) I am thankful for our current and fallen heroes for paving the way so I am reunite with my family without the fear of being tortured and my body will be dragged in the middle of the capital for display.
7) I am thankful for our priest for being our shepherd, teach us so much about Church and its importance and his great ways of explaining God's word, and demands "NOTHING" in return.
8) I am thankful for the voters (that includes me) who assisted in making, the bright and feisty Nancy Pelosi The Speaker Of The House.
9) I am thankful for being alive.
10) I am thankful for having a job. (You know what happens if you don't have a job: -Let's just it would not be pleasant.
11) And most of all, this thanksgiving, I'm thankful I'm not a turkey.
HOW ABOUT YOU-- WHAT ARE THANKFUL FOR THIS THANKS GIVING SEASON. (Please share)
Abel Ghirmai- The Emerald City, WA